On this page, you can find information about the Cadence products used in the Systems and Integrated Circuits (SiCI) group and the postgraduate in electronics at INAOE.
Cadence® products are used in several courses including:
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design I
- Digital Integrated Circuit Design I
- Integrated Circuit Simulation Techniques
- High Frequency Electronic Systems
- Signals processing
- High Frequency Nonlinear Devices
- Analog IC Design II
- Digital Integrated Circuit Design II
- Procesamiento analógico de señales
- Capacitive and resistive sensor conditioning
- Architectures of Analog-Digital and Digital-Analog converters
- References and voltage regulators
- Advanced Signal Processing
- Acquisition and Processing of Biosignals
- Low-power, low-voltage circuit design
- Chaotic Oscillator Design
- Electrical noise in circuits and systems
- Advanced Analog IC Design
- Lab-on-a-Chip Technologies
Cadence® products are used in several research including:
- Body network systems and implantable devices.
- Circuit design with low power requirement and low supply voltage.
- Design of Analog/Digital and Digital/Analog converters.
- Analog CMOS design for continuous time signal processing.
- Reading circuits design and sensor conditioning.
- Design of DC-DC converters for energy harvesting systems.
- Chaotic systems applications in IoT, cryptography and security.
Rosales Núñez, Sergio Alejandro
Santiago Fernández, Jonathan
Bolaños Pérez, Ricardo
+52 22 22 66 31 00 Ext. 6205
+52 222 266 31 00 ext. 8131-8121
Cadence is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134.
Adress: Luis Enrique Erro # 1, Tonantzintla, Puebla, Mexico / Postcode 72840 / Tel: (222) 266.31.00 / Contact: email@example.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Mexico License.